Working with O-Scent Spraying Systems
After years of extensive research and testing, WVT Industries nv has developed different sorts of spraying equipment, determined for specific use with our O-Scent products.
These spraying equipments show their efficiency in case of odour problems caused by all sorts of circumstances. Depending on the applications required, 3 types of spraying equipment have been developed.
Quick Intervention Unit
- Applicable for small odour spills.
- Ideal for gas industry and ex zones
- Low pressure barrel of 24L (Stainless Steel)
- Delivered with safety valve, 10 m tube and spray pistol with fog nozzle.
- Autonomy: 30 min
- Flow: 0.2 L/min
- Pressure: 4 bar
Mobile Intervention Unit
- Applicable during maintenance and interventions in case of spill.
- Tank content of 50L
- Delivered with a standard provided with 12 nozzles and a tube of 10 m.
- 220 V (standard version)
- Flow of 4 L/min
- Pressure: 80 bar
Fixed Intervention Unit
- Applicable as structural solution for odour problems.
- Can be adapted with regards to all your requirements.
- The basic apparatus is connected directly to the water flow system.
- Concentration O-Scent/water is variable
- Flow: 3 L/min up to 40 L/min depending on the number of nozzles.
- Pressure: 60 bar